January 2, 2010

Slasher Movie


In this dream I was an actor playing a role in a horror/slasher movie.  The main character of the movie was being played by Paul Rudd (I didn’t know the guy’s name until I looked it up online, I just knew his face from other roles he’d played).  Paul was playing the part of a dad who had a wife and a daughter and they were all getting ready to move into a house that they had just bought and started remodeling.  I was the actor Leonardo Nam (I didn’t know his name either until I looked it up) and was playing a really small role in the film.  The first scene to be shot was where the family was walking into the house that was half way through being remodeled and the little girl wanted to see her room.  They took a quick glance at how things looked in the living room kitchen as they went to the stairs to go up to the little girl’s room.  One weird thing I noticed about the house was that the walls had really deep texturing on them, like an inch deep.  They walked up the stairs and went into the little girl’s room which hadn’t been started to be remodeled yet.  She had a big window/skylight that was actually a huge section of the roof and a toilet in her room.  The toilet in her room was kind of weird but it was even weirder that she had a bathroom right next to her room and a toilet in her room. 
I watched them do part of that scene and then I just walked away because they didn’t need me right then.  After Paul was done with his scene and while the people playing his wife and daughter were shooting another one he overheard me complaining about being such a small role and started telling me off.  As he was giving me this pep-talk I’m pretty sure I was rolling my eyes because I really didn’t care what he had to say because I was some be popular actor or something.  … Then I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment