January 15, 2010

That's Right ... A Roar


Have you ever felt bad for something you did in a dream?
I had a dream last night that me and several other people, Josh Cathcart being one of them, were in a cafeteria type setting.  The only person I can actually remember being there was Josh, but I was really trying to not pay attention to him.  Josh is a good kid but I was trying to hold a conversation with some people that were closer to my age; Josh is only 12.    As I was trying to talk to other people and joke around while he was doing all kinds of annoying stuff trying to get my attention and doing everything but saying, “Please look at me, PLEASE!”.  I would never I would never actually do what I did next in this dream; and I’d like to say that I’d never even think about it (but if I’ve dreamed about it … ).  At the height of his annoyance and the point where I couldn’t take it any more I turned toward Josh and roared at him.  I didn’t just yell at him, I actually roared; like a lion.  I know I must’ve freaked out Josh because I could tell that I freaked out everyone else in the room.  But I didn’t wait for a response from him and didn’t care about anyone else’s.  I just picked up fork and started eating my food and looking around like nothing happened and nothing was wrong. … Then I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment