December 31, 2009

Breakfast with Betty

(A/LongTime/Ago)
          I can’t remember the bulk of this dream and seeing as that I’ve lost the recording of me talking about it on my phone the story will be very short and without great detail.

          I was up at the Percy gas station with my friend Betty and we were eating breakfast. I’m not for sure what I had, though I can imagine that it was the biscuits and gravy (they have the best I’ve ever had). After we were done eating I realized that I didn’t have any money to pay for the food I’d just ate. I’m guessing that I thought I had money or that I had somehow lost some because I was looking around for it, but the whole time I was looking I was thinking about pulling a dine and dash kind of thing. I was looking around and noticed that Betty had left a tip. But she left her tip on her plate in the middle of her leftover food. I was calculating how much my food was and wondering if her tip would be able to cover it and … Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment